Saturday, November 4, 2017

Tremaine - Holiday Recount

MY AWESOME HOLIDAYS


This is my astounding mind blowing happy holiday. On the first amazing day of week one Sonny came over to my house. After a while we went to the movies we watched the amazing lego ninjago movie. My favourite part was when Lloyd lost his arm, it was amazingly weird and mind blowingly grose.
After 1 hour 30 minutes we went home and had fish and chips for dinner.


The next day I went riding up at Travis's motor X track with my amazing cousins Indy and lucu. I was going over the roll over jumps so that dad could get an awesome picture of me riding my motorbike but then something breathtaking happened. I went a bit too fast and I did an amazing jump I got so freaked out.


And that was my amazing mind blowing holiday.


Yours sincerely

Tremaine

No comments:

Post a Comment