Welcome to Week 4. Here is a quick heads up about what's happening.
- Statistics is still on the go. I think the settings on the quizzes that I sent through last week may have been wrong as I had feedback from a parent that they were unable to access them. Could you please click here and give them another crack for us? If you still can't access, please let me know.
- Guitar and ukulele lessons are go. Had a fun first session last Thursday. If your child is participating, feel free to add that into the the 'Extra Curricula" section of the weekly homework.
- Please send your child's homework book to school every Monday.
- Meet the teacher evening is this Wednesday. Room 2 kicks off at 6.30pm.
- The whale Inquiry is progressing. I'm looking at booking an expert to come in and give a talk soonish. At this point we're up to publishing a little presentation about Tooth Whales.